Modified Availability allows you to open up availability for a day and/or time that you aren't normally available. For example, if you are closed on Mondays, but you are open to see clients on Memorial Day, you can open up availability for that specific date without adding recurring availability for all Mondays.
- Navigate to your Personal tab.
- Select Availability.
- Select the tab for Modified Availability.
- Select the blue Add Availability button.
- Select a Date. Select a Start Time and End Time. Specify which business (if you work for more than one) the availability applies to. Identify the Type of Availability (ie. In Office, On-Call or Outcall). Add a Reason if applicable.
- Save by selecting the orange Add Availability button.