One-Off Availability allows you to open availability for days and times that you aren't normally available. For example, if you are closed on Mondays but want to be available on Memorial Day, you can add hours for that specific date without adding them for all Mondays.
To add One-Off Availability, navigate to your:
- Personal Profile.
- Select Availability.
- Select Modified Availability.
- Select +One-Off Availability to open the Add One-Off Availability modal.
- Select a Date using the date picker.
- Choose the hours for From and To.
- Choose the Place of Business you are adding hours for if you work for more than one.
- Select the Type of availability.
- Add a Reason (optional).
- Select Add Availability to add the hours and to return to Modified Availability.
Alternatively, you can add hours by navigating to your:
- Personal Profile > My Schedule > click on the calendar to create a new event > Modify Availabilty > Add Availability.
- Business Profile > Settings > Availability > Modified Availability > +One-Off Availability.
- Business Profile > Schedule > click on the calendar to create a new event > Modify Availabilty > Add Availability.
Note: If adding hours to a day that you are normally available, the sum of the availability displays. For example, if you're available on Mondays from 7:00am - 12pm and open availability on a specific Monday from 11:00am - 5:00pm, your availability for that day will be from 7:00am - 5:00pm.