Modified Availability allows you to open availability for a day and/or time that you aren't normally available. For example, if you are closed on Mondays but are open to see clients on Memorial Day, you can open availability for that specific date without adding recurring availability for all Mondays.
If you add Modified Availability to a day that you are normally available, the sum of the availability displays. For example, if you have recurring availability on Mondays from 7:00am - 12pm and open availability on a specific Monday from 11:00am - 5:00pm, your availability for that day will be from 7:00am - 5:00pm. Use Blocked Time to make yourself unavailable during times that you are normally available.
- Navigate to your Personal tab.
- Select Availability.
- Select Modified Availability.
- Select +One-Off Availability.
- Select a Date, Start Time, and End Time. Specify which business (if you work for more than one) the availability applies to. Choose the Type of Availability (In Office, On-Call or Outcall). Add a Reason if applicable.
- Select Add Availability to save.
*Note: To add availability for staff members, navigate to your Business tab > Settings > Availability.