Recurring Availability is based on a day of the week, and the hours you set for that day repeat week to week.
For example, adding Monday availability from 8am - 5pm applies to all Mondays.
To add Recurring Availability, navigate to your:
- Personal Profile.
- Select Availability to go to the Recurring Schedule page.
- Select +Availability next to the day of your choice to open the Add/Edit Availability window.
- Choose the Business you are adding hours for if you work for more than one.
- Choose the hours for From and To.
- Select the Type of availability.
- Select Save to add the hours and to return to Recurring Schedule.
- Repeat steps 3 - 7 until all hours are added.
Alternatively, you can add availability by navigating to your Business Profile > Settings > Availability > Staff Scheduler > +Availability.
- From is when you want your first appointment to start. If you have Prep Time enabled for a service, it can extend past the beginning of your availability. For example, if your availability begins at 10am and your Services include 30 minutes of Prep Time, then if an appointment is booked at 10am, the prep time would begin at 9:30. The same goes for Outcall Travel Time.
- To is when you want your last appointment to end, not the latest you'll take an appointment. If you have Recovery Time enabled for a service, it can extend past the end of your availability. For example, if your availability ends at 6pm, the latest online booking time for a 60 minute Service that includes 30 minutes of Recovery Time will be 5pm and the 30 minutes of Recovery Time will extend to 6:30. The same goes for Outcall Travel Time.
- When booking online, Clients can only choose start times within the time frames you've added. When booking on the Schedule, you are not limited to the hours and have complete control over booking times.