Recurring Availability is based on a day of the week, and the hours you set for that day repeat week to week.
For example, adding Monday availability from 8am - 5pm applies to all Mondays.
To add Recurring Availability, navigate to your:
- Personal Profile.
- Select Availability to go to the Recurring Schedule page.
- Select +Availability next to the day of your choice to open the Add/Edit Availability window.
- Choose the Business you are adding hours for if you work for more than one.
- Choose the hours for From and To.
- Select the Type of availability.
- Select Save to add the hours and to return to Recurring Schedule.
- Repeat steps 3 - 7 until all hours are added.
Alternatively, you can add availabilty by navigating to your Business Profile > Settings > Availability > Staff Scheduler > +Availability.
- From is when your working hours begin. For example, if your availabilty begins at 10am and your Services include 30 minutes of Prep Time, online booking times won't be available until at least 10:30am.
- To is when your working hours end, not the latest you'll take an appointment. For example, if your availability ends at 6pm, the latest online booking time for a 60 minute Service that includes 30 minutes of Recovery Time will be 4:30pm.
- When booking online, Clients can only choose start times within the time frames you've added. When booking on the Schedule, you are not limited to the hours and have complete control over booking times.