Do you have existing appointments from my previous booking system that you want to transfer into MassageBook? Do you have previously scheduled personal appointments that may conflict with your hours of availability, therefore you want that time to show as "unavailable" in MassageBook? If you are managing your Schedule via Google Calendar or another Software Provider, then you should consider using our Google Sync feature to transfer those appointments.
To get started, ensure that you are on a Subscription Plan that includes the Google Sync feature.
- Navigate to your Business tab.
- Select Settings.
- Select Calendar Sync.
- Select Connect.
- Choose the Google account (email address) for the account whose calendar you wish to connect to. If no email address displays, select Add Account and enter in your email and address and password in the space provided.
- Grant MassageBook offline access by selecting Allow.
- A list of all calendars associated with that Google account will display. Choose the calendar you want to sync from the drop-down menu.
- Select Save.
- Select the checkbox that indicates your preferred syncing options. Select Save.
- Show MassageBook events in Google Calendar: MassageBook appointments will be exported to Google.
- Show Google Calendar events in MassageBook: Google events will be imported into MassageBook.