Clients can purchase a series online, or you can sell them in office. If the client is booking the first appointment in a series, use the Schedule to book it so that the first session is already accounted for. If your client is purchasing a series for a future date and is not yet ready to book the first session, use the Cash Register to sell it.
- Navigate to your Business tab > Schedule.
- Click on a desired Date and Time and select Book Appointment.
- Enter the client's name in the Search Existing Clients field or choose Add New to add a client not currently in your Client List.
- Confirm the date and time, and choose a Service Provider. Select the drop down next to Select Service to display a list of services and series. Choose the name of the Series you want to book for the client.
The cost of the Series will display.
- Fill out the remaining appointment details and select Save.
- In order to complete the sale of the series, you must check out the appointment. To do so, click on the appointment block and select Check Out.
- Complete the check-out process.
Once the purchase has been completed, the appointment will display as checked out on your Schedule.
- Navigate to Clients. Select the client. Select Credits. The remaining sessions have been added to the client's record.