Products refer to any items that you sell to a client that are not associated with your Service Menu or Gift Certificates Menu. In addition to items such as lotions and oils, selling a Product via the Cash Register could also be a means of redeeming an unused Gift Certificate, taking a deposit for insurance payment, etc. Products are not tied to appointments on your Schedule, and therefore, are not designated to a specific Staff. A receipt is generated for all Products sold and that receipt is tied to a specific client's record. To sell a Product via the Cash Register, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Cash Register.
- Select Add Product to open the Add Item modal.
- Enter a Product Name, Quantity, and Price (per item).
- Select Save to add the Product to the Cash Register.
- Under Select Client, search for an existing client to select a purchaser. Or, select +Quick Add to add a new client.
- Select Checkout to proceed with recording the payment.
Alternatively, you can sell a Product when checking out an appointment via the Schedule if the client is purchasing a Product along with their Service. On the first page of Checkout, complete steps 3 - 5.