If taxes are enabled for Services or Products, they will be applied to all Services or Products sold from your Business' Cash Register. If you wish to exempt a client from paying taxes on a specific Service or Product, you can do so during check-out.
- Navigate to your Cash Register. If checking out a client via their appointment on your Business Schedule, the client's information and items being sold will already be filled in.
- Locate the line for the Tax(es) you have set up.
- Select Exempt next to the tax you want to remove.
- The total will update based on the removal of the Tax(es).
- Proceed with check-out as normal. The tax will be omitted from the client's receipt and will not display in your Sales Activity or Reports.