If a Client has Store Credit available, you can apply it during checkout to cover the amount due.
To use it, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Schedule.
- Locate the appointment you need to check out.
- Select the appointment block to open the side menu.
- Select Check out to go to the first page of Checkout and to review the details.
- Select Checkout to proceed to the next page.
- If a Client has credit, the amount available will display.
- Select Apply Credit. If the amount available is greater or equal to the total due, the balance due will update to $0. Any remaining amount will be available for future use. If what's available is less than the total due, that amount will be applied and the balance due will update accordingly.
- If the balance due is $0, select Confirm to complete checkout.
- If a balance due remains, select a Payment Method to cover what's due and to complete checkout.
- Even though a receipt is generated when checking out with Store Credit, Store Credit does not count towards earned income. If another payment method is applied, that type will be counted towards earned income.
- Store Credit can be applied by the Business at checkout in the office. Store Credit can be used by a Client during online booking. However, the client must log into their account to schedule and use the credits. Creating a Client account.
- Store Credit can also be used as a payment method when selling a prepaid Service or Series through the Cash Register.