If a Client has Store Credit available, you can apply it during checkout to cover the amount due. To use it, go to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Schedule.
- Locate the appointment you need to check out.
- Click on the appointment block.
- Select Check out to go to the first page of Checkout and to review the details.
- Select Checkout to proceed to the next page.
- If a Client has credit, the amount available will display.
- Select Apply Credit. If the amount available is greater or equal to the total due, the balance due will update to $0. Any remaining amount will be available for future use. If what's available is less than the total due, that amount will be applied and the balance due will update accordingly.
- If the balance due is $0, select Confirm to complete checkout.
- If a balance due remains, select a Payment Method to cover what's due and to complete checkout.
- Even though a receipt is generated when checking out with Store Credit, Store Credit does not count towards earned income. If another payment method is applied, that type will be counted towards earned income.
- Store Credit can only be applied when checking out an appointment. It cannot be applied during online booking.