Store Credit is credit granted to a client to use at check-out that does not count towards your Business' Sales. Note: Store Credit cannot be applied during online booking at this time. It must be redeemed via the Business' Cash Register.
- Navigate to your Cash Register. If checking out a client via their appointment on your Business Schedule, the client's information and items being sold will already be filled in.
- In the field marked Add Discount, enter an amount to be taken off of the total (before tax, if applicable). Enter a Discount Reason (optional).
- Select Next: Payment.
- Enter a Tip Amount, and Exempt Tax(es) if applicable.
- Under Balance Due, select the option to Apply Store Credit.
- The entire amount of Store Credit will be applied, not to exceed the total due.
- Proceed with check-out.