Once an appointment has been checked out, you are unable to remove it from the Schedule, nor are you able to edit details such as the Client, Service, Service Provider, or Payment Method.
You do have the ability to change the date and time by clicking and dragging the appointment block across the Schedule.
To change the date and time, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Schedule.
- Locate the checked out appointment on the Week (W) view.
- Click and drag the block to a new time slot.
- Release the block to change the date and time.
Note: If moving to a different week, navigate to the Month (M) view first. When moving an appointment across weeks on the Month view, you can only change the date, not the time. Once the appointment has been moved to the new date, you can change the time on the Week (W) view.
If the appointment was checked out in error and you need to change details such as the Client, Service, Service Provider, or Payment Method you can:
- Edit the original receipt down to $0 to void the sale.
- Book a new appointment with the updated details. Choose to not send a Confirmation email to the Client if unnecessary.
- Check out the new appointment to record a new sale.