To book a recurring appointment appointment for a Client, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Schedule.
- Locate the date and time you want to book the first appointment.
- Click on the calendar to create a new event.
- Select Book Appointment to begin filling in the appointment details.
- If booking an Outcall, select Office Appointment and choose Outcall Appointment instead.
- Type in Search existing clients to locate and select an existing Client. If the Client doesn't already have a record, choose +Add New instead, fill in their contact information, and select Add Client to create one.
- Adjust the Date & Time if needed.
- Check Repeat.
- Enter a quantity in Every for how often it repeats.
- Select the Day(s) / Week(s) dropdown to specify if the quantity is days or weeks.
- Select the Ends dropdown to choose if the recurrence ends after X amount of appointments or a specific date.
- If After, enter a quantity in appointments. If Date, use the date picker to choose a date.
- Complete the remaining appointment details.
- Select Save to book all appointments in the recurrence and to return to the Schedule.
For example, if booking an appointment that happens every other week for eight sessions, enter Every 2 Weeks and Ends After 8 Appointments.
- At this time, you can only create recurring appointments based on a set number of days or weeks. You cannot specify something like the first Thursday of the month.
- If booking a Series, Ends automatically defaults to After and applies how many sessions are available in the Series.
- You cannot create a recurrence that extends beyond a year.