When you select a Subscription Plan that includes Client Intake Forms, you will need to enable the option to automatically send Client Intake Forms to new clients.
- Navigate to your Business tab.
- Select Settings.
- Select Client Intake Form.
- Select the checkbox next to Automatically send intake forms to new clients.
- With this option is enabled, the checkbox to email a Client Intake Form will automatically be selected when booking an appointment for a client who does not yet have a Client Intake Form on file. Note: This checkbox will only display if the client has an email address on file in their client record.
- The client will receive an email requesting that they complete a digital Client Intake Form in advance of their appointment. If the form has not been completed by the time the appointment reminder email sends (if enabled), the client will receive a second request to complete the form. Once a form is on file for a client, they will not be prompted to fill one out again unless a request is manually triggered by the business.
- The completed form automatically populates in your account, and contraindications and medications are flagged on the client's record and all appointments scheduled for that client.