You have the option to send (or not send) an Intake Form to a Client when booking an appointment on the Schedule.
If you've activated the feature in the Client Intake Form section of Settings, it'll automatically be set to send when filling in the appointment details.
Only Clients who do not already have an Intake Form on file will receive a request.
To send (or not send) an Intake Form when booking an appointment, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Schedule.
- Locate the date and time you want to book.
- Select the calendar to create a new event.
- Select Book Appointment to begin filling in the appointment details.
- Type in Search existing clients to locate and select an existing Client. If the Client doesn't already have a record, choose +Add New instead, fill in their contact information, and select Add Client to create one.
- Select More.
- Check (or uncheck) Client Intake Form.
- Select Apply.
- Fill in the remaining appointment details.
- Select Save to book the appointment and to send an Intake Form request email.
- The Client must have an email address on file in the Details section of their record in order to receive an Intake Form.
- If the Intake Form hasn't been completed by the time the Appointment Reminder sends, a second request to do so will send as well.