By default, Staff are automatically checked as Active and Online. Active and Online means that the Staff can be booked by both the Business and Clients.
To deactivate and hide Staff, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Setup.
- Select Staff.
- Locate the Staff you're deactivating.
- Uncheck Display Online. This hides the Service Provider from your public Staff page so that they're no longer available for online booking.
- Uncheck Active. This prevents the Service Provider from being booked by the Business.
To make the Service Provider available for booking by Business but not online by Clients, check Active and uncheck Display Online.
- You will not see Active and Display Online until the Staff has completed the Listing section of their Personal Profile. For more information about what's needed to see Active and Display Online, click here.
- While you can uncheck Active and check Display Online, this does not simply display the Service Provider on your public Staff page. In order for a Service Provider to display publicly, they have to be Active and Online and available for online booking.
- Inactive Staff will not have a column on the Schedule's Staff View or a row on the Multi Staff view.