Work limits allow you to set a maximum amount of appointments or hours that can be worked per Staff per day.
The selected number of appointments or hours prevents that Staff from being booked in excess of that number on a daily basis. Even if the Staff's availability timeframe for that day extends beyond those limits, that Staff will be unavailable for booking on that day once those limits are reached.
When booking online, Clients will no longer see availability for a day that is maxed out. When booking on the Schedule, you'll be alerted that you're booking in excess, but you do have the ability to override it if needed.
To set daily work limits per Staff, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Setup.
- Select Staff.
- Select the Staff's Settings (or Name) to open Staff Details.
- Select Settings.
- Enter a number of Appointments per day.
- Enter a number of Hours per day.
- Select Save to apply the changes and to return to Staff.
- You can enter both a number of appointments and hours, but MassageBook defaults to the lower of the two to determine if the day is maxed out.
- The settings apply to all days. You cannot select different numbers for different days.
- Prep and Recovery Time does not count towards max hours per day. Only the Service's duration does.
- Only the Business Owner can adjust work limits.