By default, the Business Owner is automatically added as Staff when you create a Business Profile. If your Business has additional Service Providers, you can add them as Staff so that they can be booked as well.
If you’re adding Staff who is new to MassageBook, an invitation will be sent to the Staff’s email address requesting to join your Business on MassageBook. The Staff will then be prompted to create their own account and to complete the Listing section of their Personal Profile.
To add Staff, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Setup.
- Select Staff.
- Select +Add Staff to open Staff Details.
- Since the Staff isn’t on MassageBook yet, select Add New Staff to open the contact form.
- Enter First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, and Email Address.
- Select Save to add the Staff and to send the invite.
Back on the Staff page, you'll see any items needing your attention under that Staff's Unresolved Issues. Select here to complete each.
You'll also see "Can't activate until profile is complete" until the Staff has completed their Personal Profile. They'll still be available for booking in the interim though. For more information about what's required to complete it, click here.
- You can change their email address and resend the invite by selecting the Staff's name to open their Details. Once an account has been created, you can no longer change the email addressin their Details. It can only be updated in the Staff's account at that point.
- Even if an account hasn't been created yet, the name and phone number can only be updated in the Staff's account once they've been added.
- Only the Business Owner can add Staff. Staff cannot add other Staff.
- There is no cost extra cost to add to Staff.