You can email an individual Client through their record to communicate directly within MassageBook.
To send a message to a Client, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Clients to open your list.
- Search for and select the Client to open their record.
- Select the Messages tab.
- Select Send Message.
- Enter your Message in the provided field.
- Select Send Message to send it to the Client's email address on file.
What happens next:
- The Client will receive a notification about the message and a copy of it in their email address's inbox.
- Per instructions included with the notification, the Client must sign in to their MassageBook account and open the Inbox there if they need to respond. Note: A reply to the notification will not be delivered to the Business since it's sent from a no-reply address.
- If the Client sends a response via their MassageBook account, you will receive a notification about the message and a copy of it in your email address's inbox.
- If you need to respond as well, follow up in the Messages section of the Client's record to submit a reply.
- Repeat until the conversation is complete.
- Unread messages from all Clients are denoted by a number with an orange circle around it next to the text bubble icon in the top right corner of your account. Select the text bubble > Messages to open Messaging, and a number with a blue circle around it will show next to the Client's name.
- Alternatively, new messages and replies can be submitted via Messaging in your Inbox.