MassageBook permits an individual's email address to be used only once in your Client List. It's possible that although not visible to you, an email address that you are trying to add has been previously saved down to a client's record in your list, or the client created his or her own MassageBook client account that is separate from the record in your list at the time. If you need to add the email address to a client's record but are receiving the error "email address entered already exists," follow the steps below:
- Navigate to your Business tab.
- Select Clients.
- Select Add Client.
- Create a brand new client record with the client's first and last name, as well as the email address you are trying to add.
- Check the boxes to the left of both client records in your list and select Merge to start the process.
- Merge the original record in your list into the newly created record and select Merge.
- Check the agreement box and select Merge to complete the task.
Once the merge has been completed, the original client record will display the correct email address, as well as all corresponding Booking Activity, Sales Activity, SOAP Notes, etc. If you are still having difficulty, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the client's email address and the record you are trying to update.