There are a few ways Store Credit can automatically be added to a Client's record.
- If a Client redeems a Gift Certificate that is valued at more than the cost of the Service, the remaining balance is converted to Store Credit.
- If a Client cancels a prepaid Service from within their own account, the payment is converted to Store Credit to use towards a future appointment. Note: If the Business cancels a prepaid appointment, the Service is added back to the Client's Credits to rebook at a later date.
To manually add Store Credit to a Client's record, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Clients to open your list.
- Search for and select the Client to open their record.
- Select the Account tab.
- Enter a positive amount (e.g., 100) in Store Credit.
- Select Apply to add the amount and to update the balance.
- Even though a receipt is generated when checking out with Store Credit, Store Credit does not count towards earned income.
- Store Credit can only be applied by the Business when checking out an appointment. It cannot be applied by the Client during online booking.