There is only one way Store Credit can automatically be added to a Client's record.
- If a Client redeems a Gift Certificate that is valued at more than the cost of the Service, the remaining balance is converted to Store Credit.
To manually add Store Credit to a Client's record, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Clients to open your list.
- Search for and select the Client to open their record.
- Select the Account tab.
- Enter a positive amount (e.g., 100) in Store Credit.
- Select Apply to add the amount and to update the balance.
- Even though a receipt is generated when checking out with Store Credit, Store Credit does not count towards earned income.
- Store Credit can be applied by the Business when checking out an appointments.
- Store Credit can be applied by the Client when booking an appointment online.
- If a client cancelled a prepaid service prior to 2019, their payment will have automatically been converted to store credit.
- Store Credit cannot be used by clients for purchasing Gift Certificates Online. However, it can be used by the business for selling a Gift Certificate through the Cash Register.