If you have two or more records for a single Client, you can merge two at a time to combine them into one.
To merge duplicate records, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Clients to open your list.
- Search for the Client to locate the two records.
- Select the checkbox to the left of each name. Note: If the names are different, you can search for and select one and then search for and select the other.
- Select More at the top of the list to expand the dropdown menu.
- Select Merge to open Merge Client Records.
- When merging, Client Duplicate #1 goes into Client Duplicate #2. Contact information in #2 will remain intact and will not be overridden by #1. If contact information exists in #1 but not #2, that information will be added to #2 after the merge. All booking/accounting activity and SOAP Notes for both will be combined into #2. If you want to change which Client is #1 and which is #2, select Switch Records. Ensure the information is correct and select Merge Now to open Confirm Merge.
- Check I understand that merging these clients will be irreversible.
- Select Merge.
Afterwards, you'll be returned to the Clients section where you'll see, "Your contacts will be merged soon! Please reload the page." Only the one record will remain once the process is complete.