Processing credit cards in MassageBook has never been easier, and with a current flat rate of 2.75%*per transaction (and no move fee!), there's no time to waste! Setting up a Stripe account allows you to:
- Process credit card transactions
- Accept prepayment from clients during online booking
- Accept HSA and FSA cards from clients
- Sell Gift Certificates on your business listing, personal website, or Facebook page
- Issue a refund to a client's credit card via MassageBook
To Get Started:
- Navigate to your Business tab.
- Select Settings.
- Select Payments.
- Select Connect with Stripe.
- If you have an existing Stripe account that you wish to connect to, select the blue Sign In button at the top right-hand side of the account creation page.
- Enter your existing account credentials and select Sign in to your account. If you have more than one connected bank account setup with Stripe, choose the account that you want to link with MassageBook after signing in.
- Return to your MassageBook Business Settings and notice that your Stripe account shows as Active and a blue Manage Stripe Account button now displays.
Note: You can link the same Stripe account to multiple businesses in MassageBook; however, only one bank account can be assigned to a business within MassageBook. While a business with multiple staff members cannot have the funds split up across multiple Stripe accounts, you can link subsequent businesses to a different bank account via "sub-accounts" in Stripe.
*Currently, whether you manually enter the credit card number via the Cash Register, or swipe the credit card using a MassageBook approved credit card swipe device, the fee is the same: 2.75% of the total transaction amount. This pricing structure will change May 16, 2017 for non-swiped and American Express transactions. Non-swiped (manually entered) cards and American Express transactions will receive Stripe's standard pricing of 2.9%+.30.