By default, Services are automatically checked as Active and Online. Active and Online means that the Service can be booked by both the business and clients. To deactivate and hide a Service, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Setup.
- Select Service Menu.
- Select In Office Services or Traveling Services depending on what type you're editing.
- Select Services.
- Locate the Service you want to edit.
- Uncheck Online. This hides the item from your public Services page so that it's no longer available for online booking.
- Uncheck Active. This prevents the Service from being booked by the business.
- To make it available for the business but not online for clients, check Active and uncheck Online.
Alternatively, you can do the same for Adds-ons, Packages, and Series. In step 5, select Add-ons, Packages, or Series instead.
- While you can uncheck Active and check Online, this does not simply display the Service on your public Services page. In order for a Service to display publicly, it has to be Active and Online and available for online booking.
- Deactivating a Service also deactivates any Packages and Series associated with it. You'll be alerted and asked to confirm.
- Hiding a Service also hides any Packages and Series associated with it. You'll be alerted and asked to confirm.