By default, Services are automatically checked as Active and Online. Active and Online means that the Service can be booked by both the Business and Clients.
To deactivate and hide a Service, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Setup.
- Select Service Menu.
- Select In Office Services or Out-Call Services depending on what type you're editing.
- Select Services.
- Locate the Service you want to edit.
- Uncheck Online. This hides the item from your public Services page so that it's no longer available for online booking.
- Uncheck Active. This prevents the Service from being booked by the Business.
To make it available for the Business but not online for Clients, check Active and uncheck Online.
Alternatively, you can do the same for Adds-ons, Packages, and Series. In step 5, select Add-ons, Packages, or Series instead.
- While you can uncheck Active and check Online, this does not simply display the Service on your public Services page. In order for a Service to display publicly, it has to be Active and Online and available for online booking.
- Deactivating a Service also deactivates any Packages and Series associated with it. You'll be alerted and asked to confirm.
- Hiding a Service also hides any Packages and Series associated with it. You'll be alerted and asked to confirm.