By default, Service Menu items are automatically checked as Active and Online. Active and Online means that the Service Menu items can be booked by both the Business and Clients. Active but not Online means the Service Menu item can only be booked by a member of your business. Not Active but Online does nothing-- Active is a requirement for using a Service Menu item in any way.
To deactivate and hide a Service, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Setup.
- Select Service Menu.
- Select In Office Services or Out-Call Services depending on what type you're editing.
- Select Services or Add-ons or Series or Packages.
- Locate the Service/Add-on/Series/Package you want to deactivate or hide.
- Uncheck Online. This hides the item from your public Service Menu page so that it's no longer displayed for clients to see or book online.
- Uncheck Active. This prevents the item from being booked by the Business.
To make a Service/Add-on/Series available for the Business to book but not available for Clients to view/book online, check Active and uncheck Online.
Alternatively, you can do the same for Adds-ons, Packages, and Series. In step 5, select Add-ons, Packages, or Series instead.
- There is no way to display a Service/Add-on/Series/Package publicly without it being available to clients for online booking.
- Checking the Online box and un-checking the Active box will accomplish nothing. It is the exact same thing as un-checking both the Active and Online boxes.
- Deactivating a Service also deactivates any Packages and Series associated with it. You'll be alerted and asked to confirm.
- Hiding a Service also hides any Packages and Series associated with it. You'll be alerted and asked to confirm.