The MassageBook Manager app will allow you to change the size that the text displays within the app using your devices's settings. The steps to adjust the text size within the app will differ depending on the type of device that you are using.
To update the text size on an iOS device, you will first need to make sure you have the proper tool available in your Control Center. To add the Text Size tool to your Control Center:
- Open your device's settings.
- Select Control Center.
- Ensure the "Text Size" tool is displaying under "Included Controls".
- If it is not, you can scroll down to the "More Controls" section and select the green "+" icon next to the Text Size tool to add it to your Control Center.
- Navigate to the MassageBook Manager app.
- Pull down from the top right corner of your screen to view your Control Center.
- Select the Text Size tool (the icon should display the letter "A" in 2 different sizes).
- Ensure "MassageBook Manager Only" is selected at the bottom of the screen.
- Use the Slider to adjust the text size.
- Click anywhere else on the screen to exit.
The text displaying within the app should then update based on the adjustments that were just made.
The text size setting an Android devices cannot be customized on an app by app basis, so any changes made to the font size and style will apply to all apps and your overall device display. To update the text size on an Android device:
- Navigate to the device's settings.
- Select Display.
- Select Font Size & Style.
- Use the slider to adjust the size of the font.
Note: You should see an option for "Font Style" and "Bold Font" displaying above the Font Size slider. Any changes made to these settings should also reflect within the app.