Updated October 24th, 2023
Over 80% of traffic to your MassageBook website is from a phone or tablet!
In today's fast-paced world, they're practically an extension of our hands. Where we go, they go.
Clients assume your website will work like a charm on all their devices.
So, here's what we're doing to blow those expectations out of the water:
On Tuesday, October 24th, we launched a mobile-first redesign of your MassageBook website that welcomes visitors with a friendly and cutting-edge experience no matter how they got there. They'll find it a breeze to book and buy on the go, and you'll love the lasting impression it leaves.
Here are some need-to-know details for a smooth and seamless move to your new MassageBook website:
- As of October 24th, you can view and customize your new site's theme color, background, and transition style under Setup > Website Customization.
- Your old site (/biz/your-business-name) will stay the same until Tuesday, November 14th.
- Your new site has a new address (/therapists/your-business-name).
- You can find your new address under Setup > Share Profile.
Your new site won't be public during this period unless you share your new address.
- On November 14th, your old site will automatically redirect to your new address and open your new site without you having to do a thing.
- You don't need to worry about updating your old address to your new address anywhere you've shared or embedded it (business cards, external websites, social media). The redirect will take care of that for you and ensure your clients promptly arrive at your new site starting November 14th.
We'll keep you posted as the makeover progresses, so look for more updates soon.
Until next time,
Your team at MassageBook
Questions? Check out these FAQs:
Are there new website customization options?
Yes! You can now add a transition style. Transitions affect how the design "divides" the sections of your site. Play around, and you'll see what we mean. Go to Setup > Website Customization > Customize to get started. Be on the lookout for more styles in the future!
Note: Website customization is only available if you're on the Amplify plan.
Can I keep the layout of my old site for my new site?
Your new site has a brand-new layout that provides an optimal user experience across all devices, especially phones and tablets. Choose "None" for your transition style if you prefer your old site's plain and simple look.
Will this change anything for clients booking online?
The booking flow will remain the same, but your clients will enjoy a much better experience on their phones and tablets getting into the booking flow. Plus, additional "Book now" buttons on the site will make it easier and faster for clients to get started.