**MassageBook now has a new and improved mobile app available! If you are using the MassageBook Pro mobile app, you will need to download the new MassageBook Manager mobile app to your device. The MassageBook Pro app can be removed from your device.**
The MassageBook Manager app will allow you to save a client's credit card on file when checking out their appointment.
During the checkout process in MassageBook Manager, a toggle to "Save card for future payments" will appear after selecting Pay with Stripe option on the "Select Payment" page. To save the card on file, follow the steps below:
- During checkout, select the Pay with Stripe payment method.
- Select Enter Manually.
- Enable the toggle "Save card for future payments"
- Enter the client's credit card information.
- Select Continue.
After selecting Continue, you will then need to proceed to complete checkout and the client's card will be saved for future use.
To charge a client's card saved on file in MassageBook Manager, follow the steps below:
- Click on an appointment and select Checkout.
- If the card was added previously in MassageBook Manager, then the connected Stripe customer profile will display under the link that says Card on file. If you do not see a Stripe customer profile linked already, then click Link card on file, and select the corresponding Stripe customer file.
- Select Next.
- Select Pay with Stripe.
- You can swipe left or right to view all saved cards on this client's account.
- Select Pay With: xxxx-5555 to select the card and complete the transaction.