**MassageBook now has a new and improved mobile app available! If you are using the MassageBook Pro mobile app, you will need to download the new MassageBook Manager mobile app to your device. The MassageBook Pro app can be removed from your device.**
The MassageBook Manager app will allow you to save a client's credit card on file when checking out their appointment.
During the checkout process in MassageBook Manager, a button to "Add Credit Card" will appear after selecting the Pay with Square option on the "Select Payment" page:
After selecting Add Credit Card, enter the client's card information and follow the steps to complete adding the card on file.
This saved card information can then be used on the client's future payments taken via the MassageBook Manager mobile app. Below are the steps for Charging a Credit Card on File in MassageBook Manager:
- Select an appointment and tap Checkout.
- If the card was added previously in MassageBook Manager, then the connected Square customer profile will display under the link that says Card on file. If you do not see a Square customer profile linked already, then click Link card on file, and select the corresponding Square customer file.
- Select Next.
- Select Pay with Square.
- You can swipe left or right to view all saved cards on this client's account.
- Select Pay With: xxxx-5555 to select the card and complete the transaction.
There are 3 ways that a client's credit card information can be saved with MassageBook:
- The card is saved by the business. This includes:
- Saved during checkout in MassageBook Manager.
- Saved directly in connected Square account.
- During Membership Enrollment.
- Saved by the client during online booking.
The business is only able to use a card saved on file during checkout if the card was saved using option #1. Card information saved during membership enrollment or by the client during online booking will not be available to be charged during checkout.