**MassageBook now has a new and improved mobile app available! If you are using the MassageBook Pro mobile app, you will need to download the new MassageBook Manager mobile app to your device. The MassageBook Pro app can be removed from your device.**
MassageBook Manager lets you check out appointments and record all the sales you receive from your clients.
Tap an appointment within your schedule to open the Booking Details page.
- If you are in the Agenda view, you can also swipe right on the appointment to see a checkout option.
- Add Item allows you to add services, products, or promotions to the sale. Note: any services added during checkout will be added to the client’s record as a prepaid credit to use in the future.
- Edit Total allows you to discount the total amount due
- Tap Next
Select payment method of choice
- Store Credit will apply any store credit available on the client’s record
- Cash will allow you to enter the amount paid, including tip
- Check will allow you to enter the check number and the amount paid, including tip
- Gift Card will require that you enter a gift certificate code and the amount paid, including tip
- Other will allow you to enter the form of payment and the amount paid, including tip
- Select Additional Tip, if the client is tipping with a different payment method than the main purchase
- Tap Complete
- After payment has been completed, you can choose to send a receipt to the client.