Emails will send to clients before their appointment time to fill out their intake forms. The client can then fill out the intake form at their convenience before their appointment time. However, there are often times the information the client entered may need to be updated at the time of their appointment.
In these cases, you can edit their submitted intake form to make changes and save a new version within Intake Form history. To do so, you can follow these steps:
- Click Clients
- Search and click the client's name
- Click the Intake Forms tab
- Click View next to the client's submitted intake form
- The submitted form will open in a new tab.
- Click the Edit icon within the form submission for the form fields to be edited.
- Make any necessary changes
- Click Submit
You will then find the new submission within the Intake Form tab and the original submission will remain as well so you can ensure you keep a full history of submissions.