Keep your days calm and under your control. Here's how you can manage even complex availability and accept online bookings with confidence:
Choose which types of clients can book with you online (e.g. New and existing clients, including new clients from the MassageBook public search directory)
Add your weekly availability hours, including times when you work in-office, on-call, and outcall (In-office on Wednesdays from 9am - 4pm)
Add one-off availability for a single date and time only (1st Saturday of the month)
- Block off your schedule when you need to take time off (Doctor’s appointment)
- Set daily work limits (Accept no more than 5 appointments per day)
- Include built-in prep and recovery time for each service (15 minutes before to get ready + 15 minutes after to clean up)
- Limit how far into the future appointments can be booked (No more than 60 days from the current date)
- Set how far in advance appointments must be booked (At least 24 hours before)
- Use the "Minimize Gaps" feature to automatically and intelligently modify how your online booking openings appear so that clients can only pick appointment times near existing appointments
- Use the "Make Me Look Busy" feature to quickly limit your online booking openings by only showing a percentage of what you actually have available
- Sync your Google Calendar with your MassageBook account to avoid scheduling conflicts
Whether you're new to online booking or simply searching for a better solution, setting your scheduler up in MassageBook to work the way you do is easy:
- Sign in to the desktop version of your account
- Go to the Settings tab
- Select Availability to add your weekly working hours and one-off working hours
- Select Online Booking Rules to set your booking and prepayment preferences
- Select Calendar Sync to connect your Google Calendar
Once you start experiencing how much time and aggravation online booking saves...
And your clients start raving about how easy it is to schedule through your mobile-friendly MassageBook website...
And your no-show rate starts plummetting thanks to automated confirmation emails and text reminders...
You’ll wonder why you took so long to make the change.
Add your availability and make scheduling a breeze
*Pro-tip: If all this seems a little daunting right now, that’s totally ok. You can still handle your scheduling in-house simply by going to the Schedule tab in your account. Get easy step-by-step video help on how to book appointments, block off time, and color-code your calendar.