Sign in to your Stripe account to open your Dashboard.
- Select Home.
- Select Billing to expand the menu.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Select +New to open Create a Subscription.
- Select +Select a Customer.
- Select the Customer you're creating the subscription for.
- Select +Add a Product
- Select the Product the Client is subscribing to.
- Select Add Trial to enter how many days until the Client is first charged. If zero, the Client will be charged immediately. The following payment dates will be based on the first payment date.
- Select Start Subscription to complete creating the subscription for the Client.
In their customer profile in Stripe, you'll see their payment history, their active subscription, and their upcoming invoice.
To learn how to record and track a Client's subscription in MassageBook, go here.