**MassageBook now has a new and improved mobile app available! If you are using the MassageBook Pro mobile app, you will need to download the new MassageBook Manager mobile app to your device. The MassageBook Pro app can be removed from your device.**
If a Client misses an appointment, you can record it as a No Show. The status is recorded in the Activity section of the Client's record.
To No Show an appointment in MassageBook Manager:
- View Schedule.
- Locate the appointment you need to no show.
- Select the appointment block to open Booking Details.
- Within the Agenda view, you can swipe right on the appointment block to see a No Show option. If following this path, you can skip to step 6.
- Select Options (...) in the upper right of the Booking Details page.
- Select No Show.
- Add a Note (optional). These are for internal use only and display in the Activity section of the Client's record.
- Toggle Send cancellation to client on or off depending on your preference. If the toggle remains on, the client will receive a cancellation email.
- Select Cancel Appointment to No Show the appointment and to return to the Schedule.
- If no-showing a prepaid Service or Series in MassageBook Manager, you will be presented with two options - Cancel: no charge and Late cancel: charge. If you select Cancel: no charge, the Client is issued a Pre-Sold Service Credit to book again at a later date. If you select Late cancel: charge, the Client is not issued any credit. Neither option will issue a refund for the Client's original form of payment. If the Client has only paid a deposit, then cancelling the appointment will not issue them a refund or credit. You can issue them a refund through the Sales tab or go to the Account tab of their Client record to assign Store Credit. (Those must be done through the desktop website)