Sharing your MassageBook website is a great way to advertise online booking to both new and existing clients. For each business website, a special address is generated that allows MassageBook to distinguish new clients booking through our directory versus new clients booking through your shared link. This website has "therapists" in the name, and ensures that clients who book via that link do not generate a new client referral fee for your business.
There are several ways to find your MassageBook business website address.
- Navigate to your Business tab > Select Setup > Select Website Customization > Select Preview and Copy the URL
- Navigate to your Business tab > Select Setup > Select Business Details > Select Click Here to copy this URL beside MassageBook Business Website Address.
- Navigate to your Business tab > Select Setup > Select Website Integration Tools > Copy the URL portion of each of the following codes.
- Booking Widgets: Links to your Service Menu
- Gift Certificates Widget: Links to your Gift Certificates Menu
- Reviews Widget: Links to your MassageBook Reviews
To share your website on social media, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to your Business tab.
- Select Setup.
- Select Share Profile.
- For Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, simply select which social media channel you wish to share on.
- Edit the default text provided on each specific social site to ensure your post meets your needs.
- Click the corresponding share button to post to the appropriate site.
If you wish to advertise your listing on other sites or through a direct link, use the provided address or short link. Select Copy to quickly paste the address at the desired location.
- Navigate to your Business.
- Select Setup.
- Select Business Details.
- Edit your MassageBook Business Website Address.
- Select Save.