Connecting a Stripe account for all credit card payments allows you to:
- Instantly start processing credit card transactions in MassageBook.
- Accept prepayment from Clients during online booking.
- Accept HSA and FSA cards from Clients.
- Sell your Business's Gift Certificates online.
- Collect MassageBook Gift Cards as a form payment.
To connect an existing Stripe account to MassageBook, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Settings.
- Select Credit Card Payments.
- Under Stripe, select to connect for All Payments or, if you are planning to have a Square account connected as well, select to connect for Money Transfers Only.
- Select Connect with Stripe to open the account activation form.
- On the Get started with Stripe page, enter the email address for your existing account.
- Select Next.
- Enter your Stripe account's Password.
- Select Log in. You might be asked to complete a Captcha or, if you have two-factor authentication enabled for your Stripe account, you'll be asked to enter a code sent via text.
- Select Connect ->.
You'll automatically be taken back to the Credit Card Payments section of your Business Profile, and you'll see Connected next to Stripe.
- Clients will always have the option to pre-pay when booking online as long as your Square account is connected to your Massagebook account.