With the release of version 1.11, Tap-to-Pay is now available for iOS and Android users in the United States.
Tap-to-Pay allows you to take payment directly from your compatible iPhone, or Android device.
To enable Tap-to-Pay, please follow the steps below:
- Select the Menu in the top left corner of the app:
- Select App Settings.
- Select your business name within the Hardware section.
- Select Activate Tap to Pay.
- Enable location settings
- Connect your Apple or Google account
After Tap-to-Pay has been enabled, you can then checkout and select "Pay with Stripe" for the Tap-to-Pay screen to appear. Your client can then use their compatible phone, smart watch, or credit/debit card. No additional devices needed.
Note: To use Tap-to-Pay, you must be using a compatible device, which are listed below. Also MassageBook Manager needs to be updated to version 1.11 or later.
- iPhone XS and later running iOS 16.0 and later
- Google (running Android 10 and later)
- Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL
- Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL, Pixel 5, Pixel 6, Pixel 6 Pro, Pixel 7, Pixel 7 Pro
- Pixel 3a, Pixel 3a XL, Pixel 4a, Pixel 5a, Pixel 6a, Pixel 7a
- Samsung (running Android 10 and later)
- Galaxy A12, Galaxy A13, Galaxy A14
- Galaxy A21, Galaxy A21s, Galaxy A22, Galaxy A23, Galaxy A24
- Galaxy A32, Galaxy A33, Galaxy A34
- Galaxy A41, Galaxy A42
- Galaxy A51, Galaxy A52, Galaxy A53, Galaxy A54
- Galaxy A70, Galaxy A70s, Galaxy A71, Galaxy A72, Galaxy A73
- Galaxy S9, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S20, Galaxy S21, Galaxy S22, Galaxy S23
- Galaxy Note9, Galaxy Note10, Galaxy Note20
- Galaxy Tab Active2, Galaxy Tab Active3, Tab Active4 Pro
- Device Requirements:
- Contains functioning NFC antenna and chipset
- Isn’t rooted and device bootloader is locked and unchanged
- Runs a current version of Android (Android 10 or above)
- Uses Google Mobile Services
- Has a hardware backed keystore
- A stable connection to the internet