Connecting a Stripe account for all credit card payments allows you to:
- Instantly start processing credit card transactions in MassageBook.
- Accept prepayment from Clients during online booking.
- Accept HSA and FSA cards from Clients.
- Sell your Business's Gift Certificates online.
- Collect MassageBook Gift Cards as a form payment.
To create a new Stripe account and to connect it to MassageBook, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Settings.
- Select Credit Card Payments.
- Under Stripe, select to connect for All Payments.
- Select Connect with Stripe to open the account activation form.
- Enter the required information under Business details.
- Enter the required information under You, the individual or sole proprietor.
- Enter the required information under Credit card statement details.
- Enter the required information under Bank details.
- Enter the Email you want to use for your Stripe account.
- Enter the Password you want to use for your Stripe account.
- Select Authorize access to this account to complete connecting your new Stripe account to MassageBook.
You'll automatically be taken back to the Credit Card Payments section of your Business Profile, and you'll see Connected next to Stripe.
- Since the information provided to Stripe during sign up is extremely sensitive (Tax ID, bank account number, and routing number) we are not provided any visibility to the process. If you experience difficulties, you will need to reach out to Stripe's Support Team directly. To do so, please click here.
- Clients will always have the option to pre-pay when booking online as long as your Stripe account is connected to your Massagebook account.