MassageBook review requests are system generated based on certain criteria so that all reviews are from verified appointments. The request is sent to the client's email inbox and is filled out through there. Once a request is received, complete the following steps to submit one:
- Select the star count on the email to be taken to the Reviews page.
Rate both the Business and the Service Provider on a scale of one to five stars.
(2) Pretty Bad
- Provide a comment for both the Business and Service Provider. All comments provided in the text area will display on the Service Provider's and/or Business' Listing.
- Choose how to display the review. If publicly, your first name and last initial will display. If anonymously, you will not be associated with the review at all.
- Select Submit Review.
- If prompted to share your experience on social media, choose whether or not to share on Facebook and/or on Twitter. Or, select Skip this Step. (Note: These social share options only display if the business has not given you the option to post your review on Google).
- Your review will now display on both the Business' and Service Provider's Listing.