You have the ability to post reviews directly to Facebook from within your account using the provided tools. To post reviews, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Reviews.
- Locate the review you want to post.
- Select Post review to open the Share on Facebook window. Note: Ensure pop-up blockers are deactivated for your browser.
- Select the Share To News Feed or Timeline dropdown to choose where to post on Facebook. To share on your Facebook Business page, choose the drop-down and select Share on a Page Your Manage.
- Add comments (optional).
- Select Post to Facebook to complete the task and to return to Reviews.
Post review will update to Posted MM/DD/YY. To post the review again, select re-post and complete steps 5 - 7.
- If you are a Mozilla Firefox user experiencing issues with the Post Review button please click here.
If you receive an error that says "The user opted out of the platform", this indicates the settings in your Facebook account are preventing other platforms from interacting with your account. To solve the problem, you will need to adjust your settings through the Facebook mobile app:
- Open the Facebook mobile app and log into your Facebook business page.
- Select the Menu tab in the bottom right corner.
- Select the Settings icon in the top right corner.
- Scroll down to the Security section. Select Apps and Websites.
- If the Apps, websites and games is off, click the button that says Turn On. If the Apps, website and games is on, click the button that says Turn Off. Once it refreshes, click the button to turn it back on again.
- Additionally, please make sure that cookies are enabled on the browser that you're using when attempting to post the review to Facebook.