Every Membership created on your Service Menu has an Online toggle associated with it. Moving the Online toggle to the Off position (grey) will prevent the Membership from displaying publicly on your Service Menu. In other words, clients will no longer be able to enroll themselves in the Membership(s) after it/they are taken offline. You can use the steps below to take a Membership offline:
- Select Setup on the blue toolbar.
- Select (3) Service Menu on the left.
- Select Memberships.
- Click the blue Online toggle next to the Membership you want to take offline.
- Clients already enrolled in the membership when it is taken offline will continue to renew as normal, and membership credits will still function the same as credits for an Online membership.
- Clients can still be enrolled in an Offline membership, but only by the business.