At this time, MassageBook is only available in the US and Canada. In the interest of security, IP addresses in other countries are blocked. If it is imperative that you have access to your account while traveling abroad, we recommend you use a US-based VPN service.
VPN services allow you to choose the country through which to route your internet traffic. You can select the USA or CAN as the country through which to route your traffic and MassageBook will "see" your location as being inside the US (even though you are not). You will then be able to access your account.
Below are several well-regarded VPN services:
1. NordVPN: https://nordvpn.com/
2. SurfShark: https://surfshark.com/vpn
3. Private Internet Access: https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/
4. CyberGhost: https://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_US/
5. Tunnelbear: https://www.tunnelbear.com/
6. ExpressVPN: https://www.expressvpn.com/
7. MozillaVPN: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/products/vpn/
- USA - Including USVI and Puerto Rico
- British Virgin Islands
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Trinidad & Tobago
- If you use Square to process credit card transactions, you will not be able to process transactions while out of your home country due to Square's cross-border policy. You can read more here.
- If you use Stripe to process credit card transactions, you may be able to process transactions while out of your home country, depending on the permissions that Stripe has given you. You would need to reach out to Stripe directly to confirm this for your account.