*This will only apply to prepaid appointments booked by the client*
The prepaid service and the client name cannot be edited on a prepaid appointment booked by the client. You will only be able to edit the date, time, and room for the prepaid appointment. If you need to add additional service to a prepaid appointment, you can do so by:
- Select the desired appointment on the schedule.
- Select Edit.
- When the appointment modal appears, select Edit again.
- Select the "+" button located next to the duration of the existing service.
- Select your additional service from the new service drop down menu.
- Select Save.
If the service or client on the prepaid appointment needs to be edited, you will need to:
Cancel the appointment.
- Select "Cancel - No Refund"
- Select to remove the prepaid credit.
- You can also deselect the checkbox to send the cancellation email to the client to avoid any confusion on the client's end.
- Rebook the appointment for the new service or client.
- Add Store Credit to the client's record for the amount that was prepaid: Adding Store Credit.
- Use the Store Credit to checkout the client's appointment, and record any additional fees owed using your desired payment method: Applying Store Credit.
- Store credit is not counted as additional income, so using Store Credit during checkout will help avoid double-recording income for the appointment.