The General Intake Form in your account includes default form settings for when a client will receive an email to complete their intake form. However, you have full control over when they send!
The default settings for the General Intake Form are as follows:
- The client will receive an email to complete their intake form two days (48 hours) before the scheduled appointment.
- This occurs whether the client books the appointment online or if you book the appointment directly on your business schedule.
- The client will receive a reminder email to complete their intake form 1 day (24 hours) before their appointment time.
- This email will only send if the client has not completed their form by that time.
- If this is a same-day booking, then only the first email will send.
- The client will receive a request to update their form 12 months after they initially complete the form.
- This email will only send as long as the client has appointment activity. For example, if the client filled out their intake form on February 1st, 2023 then they would receive a request to update their form for appointments booked after February 1st, 2024.
However, as mentioned above, you can fully control when these send!
To edit when the General Intake Form sends to clients, you can first navigate to your:
- Business Profile
- Click Forms & Documents
- Click Options next to the General Intake Form
- Click Form Settings
Within Form Settings, you can adjust the name of the form, when the form sends, and you can adjust the body of the email that sends to the client. This goes for any new form that you create as well!
Note: Creating additional forms is only available for Amplify users.