Text entered into the Business Description field will translate to your public website as plain text. So, typing in a url into the Business Description field will only display the url as plain text rather than as a clickable link.
If you would like to add a clickable link to the Business Description, you will need to:
- Enter the link into a 3rd party text editor (i.e. Word, Notes, etc.).
- Select Enter/Return and ensure that the link is clickable from within the 3rd party editor.
- Copy the clickable link from the 3rd party editor.
- Paste that clickable link into the Business Description field.
- The link should be highlighted and look to selectable from within the Description field.
- Select Save.