We've released some updates recently to our Intake Forms feature to allow for more customization and organization. If you missed out on that update, you can read more here.
Recently, we released a smaller update to the new Intake Form to help with the Client Contact Details component. This update was released to help improve the client's experience when filling out their Intake Form. If your clients are reporting that they are still unable to enter certain info on their Intake Form, then you may need to edit and re-save the form to update it. Here's how to do that:
1. Log in to your MassageBook account through the desktop website.
2. Navigate to your Business profile.
3. Select the Settings tab.
4. Select Forms & Documents.
5. Select the Options button to the right of the form you'd like to edit.
6. Select Edit.
7. Hover over the Client Contact Details component. You should see three blue boxes appear in the top right corner of that section. Here's what that looks like:
8. Click on the box with the X icon.
9. Click OK.
10. Click and hold the Client Contact Details component in the Input Types menu on the right. Drag it to the area of the form that you'd like to include it. Release your mouse to drop the component into position. Click Save.
11. Scroll up to the top of the page and click Save Form.