If a Client wants to pay for a Service or Series in advance, you can sell it through the Cash Register in MassageBook Manager. Services and Series sold through the Cash Register can be booked within a future appointment.
To sell a prepaid Service or Series in MassageBook Manager:
- Tap ☰ to open the Main Menu.
- Tap Cash Register.
- Tap Select Client.
- Search and select a client. Or add a new client.
- Tap Add Service.
- Select a service duration or a series
- If more than one service or series should be added to the purchase, select Add Item and repeat as needed.
- Tap Next
- Select the Payment Method and continue through Checkout.
Afterwards, the Service or Series will appear within the Pre-Paids section when booking an appointment for the client.
Alternatively, you can sell a prepaid Service or Series when checking out an existing appointment. Select Add Item on the Appointment Checkout page. The total due will update to include the current cost of the appointment plus any items that are added.
Note:The Credits section of a Client's record is only available in the desktop version. You will not see a Credits section if you go to a Client's record in MassageBook Manager, at the moment. When booking in MassageBook Manager, you will see what a Client has available once you select their name during the booking process.