To cancel an appointment in MassageBook Manager:
- View Schedule.
- Locate the appointment you need to cancel.
- Tap the appointment block to open Booking Details.
- While on the Agenda view, you can swipe right to see an option to cancel the appointment. If following this path, you can skip to step 6.
- Tap Options (...) in the upper right of the Booking Details page
- Tap Cancel.
- Add a Note (optional). These are for internal use only and display in the Activity section of the Client's record.
- Toggle Send cancellation to client on or off depending on your preference. If the toggle remains on, the client will receive a cancellation email.
- Select Cancel Appointment to cancel the appointment and to return to the Schedule.
Note:If canceling a prepaid Service or Series in MassageBook, you will be presented with two options -Cancel: no charge and Late cancel: charge. If you select Cancel: no charge, the Client is issued a Pre-Sold Service Credit to book again at a later date. If you select Late cancel: charge, the Client is not issued any credit. Neither option will issue a refund for the Client's original form of payment. If the Client has only paid a deposit, then cancelling the appointment will not issue them a refund or credit. You can issue them a refund through the Sales tab or go to the Account tab of their Client record to assign Store Credit. (Those must be done through the desktop website)