If you are attempting to checkout an appointment but would like to split the payment between 2 different credit card payments, you can do so using the Product feature in the Cash Register.
First, you would need to run the first half of the payment as a Product transaction in the Cash Register. To do this, you would
- Navigate to the Cash Register.
- Select Add Product.
- Fill out the required fields.
- Finish the checkout process with Card A.
Here's some more info on recording a Product sale: Selling a Product
Then, you would checkout the client's appointment as normal to accept the rest of the payment. A discount matching the payment amount of Card A would need to be applied to the appointment during checkout. To do this, you would:
- Navigate to the Schedule and select the appointment.
- Select Checkout. (If you're selling something that's not already scheduled, like a Series or Gift Certificate, then you would just start by opening the Cash Register directly and adding the service or gift certificate there.)
- Before selecting Checkout, select the Apply Discount button.
- Enter the amount paid on Card A as the Discount Amount.
- Select Checkout.
- Finish the checkout process with Card B.
Note: This process will create a separate receipt for each transaction.